Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Teaser

As promised, here is a teaser of a canvas I just finished for my hubby - it was for our 7th anniversary present.  We heard of a cool idea that we did this year - every year of marriage has a modern and traditional yearly gift.  The 7th year traditional is copper or wool and the mordern is a desk set.
I got him a copper sign for our front year that says The Sendelbach's, Est 2005 - it is really cute.  And I made him this canvas for a desk set - to set on his desk?!?!


I am still working on my camera skills - I think I have the lightening figured out...now I need to figure out the focus! HEY, I didn't take this with my phone, so that is a step up!!

I still don't know what I am going to do for WOW Wednesday...any ideas??  What would you like to see??

No comments:

Post a Comment