Monday, April 23, 2012

Manic Monday

Aye, aye, aye…this was a busy weekend…which I didn’t really intend it to be…oh well, such is life.  Saturday we had Ian’s soccer game (which is SO funny to watch), I had to finish up some canvases for church show on Sunday, and went to a friend’s going away dinner.  Sunday I set up at church and rocked it!! Then we all went swimming…yes, it is April and we can swim here in Austin!

Check out these yummy pictures for the week.

Okay, the little trailer is AWESOME.  I mean, seriously…I would love to have something like this to travel around in that could be a studio/store and go to different craft fairs with my boys…a girl can dream!
Pinned Image
Via

How fun is this little house? I would love a garden like that too, but I sure don’t want to be the one taking care of it! Not.my.thing!
Swoon. The whole picture…I Love It!

I hope y'all have a great week.  Stop by for some fun new canvases this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment