Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

“What does it mean to be thankful? I'm not talking about being polite after someone's opened the door for you. I'm talking about feeling thankful for the true blessings in your life. '"True Blessings" mean the things in your life that resonate importance in your life - the things that touch your core.”


What are you thankful for?  Who are you thankful for?
Have you told that person that you are thankful for them?

Here is a fun idea I got from here – write a letter to someone in your life who has changed your life.  They may not even have a clue that they changed your life, but something they did or said made you change and the dominoes started to fall in place.

Not ready to write a whole letter?  Write a post card….that is what Project Sending Love is all about – telling those in your life that you are thankful for them and why.

I have had two friends who I sent postcards to tell me that they carry that postcard around with them and read it when they are having a bad day – WOW.  To have someone love my words that much truly touched me.
So for this whole week, try to write 3 things DAILY that you are thankful for. It will change the way you look at things.

What am I am thankful for today?  My family, my health and my creativity

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment