Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Talkin's

So, I decided to ditch the Tuesday teaser – I need to write/talk to y’all more than I felt that was allowing me.  And for what it is worth...I have NO idea why I want the title to start with the same letter?!?!

I will still show y’all pictures on Tuesdays…now I need to maybe think of something else for Friday though…like I said, I reserve the right to change these at any time J

Here are a few of the canvases that didn’t sell on Sunday, but are now listed on etsy.
The “cancer love girls” went like hot cakes, the “In our homes” and mother’s day did also.




I am sending one of these to a friend who was just diagnosed with breast cancer for the THIRD time...I guess the 3rd time is a charm!  I want her to remember to hold onto to hope and that God has this!




I was surprised that only 2 Let God Grow You went – I honestly thought those would be big sellers.  Eh, I guess I am learning as I go!



No comments:

Post a Comment