Monday, April 30, 2012

Manic Monday


I think it is bad when I look forward to Mondays…to the sameness of my week.  This weekend we were much too busy…I didn’t mean for that to happen when I planned all the stuff but it did and now I am beat.

Saturday we had soccer, friends up to hang out, to the pool and to get Ian’s hair cut.  Sunday we had an awesome family photo session (which I can NOT wait to see the final results!), Toys R Us (we promised Ian a trip if he gave us good pictures…and 2.5 hours spent on pictures, the boy deserved a Toys R Us trip), lunch, pick up something off craigslist (I totally scored with some picture frames), home to meet contractor (starting stair project tomorrow!!), bike ride to library and DONE!!  YIKES – a lot.
But for your viewing pleasure, here are some fun pictures for your Manic Monday.

Here is a cute card I made for Marci's birthday (Marci don't look!)

These are some super cute color schemes I am going to use on upcoming canvases for girls rooms!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Wish me luck with the stair project!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment