Thursday, June 28, 2012

Truths

I went to a Reiki session Tuesday night – I felt negative energy building up and I wanted it cleared out…I didn’t know what it was – I felt the bad food creeping back into me, I felt me picking up on Eric’s stress – I just felt bad energy and I wasn’t having it.
She told me my heart charka is wide open, but my throat charka was a little tight – that I need to work on speaking the whole truth – not just what I think others want to hear…she is so right – I sometimes don’t tell exactly what I think/feel with a fear of not being totally accepted. 

There is a lot more from the session that I will write about, but for now I am going to start working on my whole truth – even if you think I am weird for it.

Mixed Media Butterfly

~I believe in Angels – that they can and do want to talk with us, guide us, direct us – I believe God uses Angels in our lives all the time.
~People’s negative energy really effects – I need to learn to “block” their energy and not let it change my mood.
~I have a love/hate relationship with food. It should be easy – it is JUST food, but it so isn’t easy.
Inspirational butterfly Mixed Media Canvas



So there you go - just a few of my WHOLE truths...

2 comments:

  1. Thought provoking... I too need to learn to block negative energy from others.

    Your artwork just makes me smile. I'll be getting sending your art necklace and information on the necklace information to you the beginning of next week.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork is so beautiful.It shows the beauty in you.
    ((((Hugs))))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete