Monday, June 25, 2012

Manic Monday

I know, I know – I sound like a broken record, I can’t believe it is Monday AND I can’t believe June is almost over…seriously.

A big welcome to visitors from the Pinterest Project.

Here are some new Cancer Love Girls that Dr. H ordered for patient rooms!

 It reads:
You are braver then you believe and stronger than you seem

It reads:
Hope is the dream of a soul awake

I made this to represent Dr. H. She is a true angel and I want her to know how awesome I (and SO many others think she is)
It reads:
You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself

So, here to my new adventure....I feel great things happening!


Some fun goodies for you to look at today:

Pinned Image
And I want to know (THE TRUTH PLEASE) can I wear one of these or am I too old and it would look super ridiculous??


Pinned Image
I have this on my "will someone sew me this board?" I think people think I am joking - I.AM.SERIOUS!
If you sew and want to do a little trade - email me!!

Pinned Image
The idea of an organized office is pure bliss...


I love Pinterest!  If you are on there, follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment