Monday, June 11, 2012

Manic Monday

Yes, I will probably say this every Monday – I can NOT believe another weekend has flown by and it is Monday – crazy.
We had a fabulous weekend.  Saturday Ian and I met up with one of my old high school friends and her 2 kids to go swimming.  It was great catching up with her.

Sunday we rented a party barge out of lake Travis.  Eric and I wanted a way to say thank you to our close friends who did SO much for us while I was going through treatment – a way to tell them that they made one of the worst times of our lives doable.



It was really a blast...the boys wanted to know when we got to do this...well, maybe after they all get a job!

Pinned Image
I LOVE this table...LOVE IT

Pinned Image

Love the idea of adding a frame WITH a background to letters...will be doing this soon

Pinned Image

I will be making these this week! Her overnight oats are wonderful,
so I can only imagine a yummy smoothie!!

Also, I changed my name on Pinterest - to be all EmbracingLifeLoveArt - hope to see you over there!

Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Renee, looks like a fun weekend! I think I'll pin that table too, love it! See you at the "hop" on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete