Monday, June 4, 2012

These weeks are flying by – I can’t believe it is June already – I mean really, where has half the year gone?

I can’t say that I am said mother’s day out summer camp starts this week though…Tuesday and Thursday here I come!  It has been a bit of struggle these last few weeks having Ian home full-time.  I think if I didn’t still have treatment 2 days a week we would be fine, but alas – I do and I need a break…hey, honesty is important!

I had a show yesterday at Round Rock Market Days.  I did pretty well - after booth fee and paying a girl to work my booth I brought home around $80ish – worth it?!?!  I am still trying to decide.
My sign!  I love it...I am going to add a few more touches to it, but I am loving the bigger canvases. I am about to start working on 3 big ones - one for a friend's daughter's room (can anyone say yummy purple); one for the infusion room at oncology office; and one to raise money for our family bike riding team to support Mamba Jamba (YES, I will let yall know details on that in week or so)

I love my chicken wire!

Here are some fun pictures of things I want to do this summer - either around the house, with Ian or just because!

Pinned Image

VIA

Pinned Image

VIA

Pinned Image
VIA

Pinned Image

THIS IS TILE...SO want this for my master bath re-do!!
Can't find source for picture :(

Yall have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. Renee, So excited for you...your exhibit booth looked great! Love all your art!

    ReplyDelete