Monday, May 21, 2012

Manic Monday

Ay Ka-rumba!

This is posting while me and Ian are hanging out in Florida with my best friend! OH, a much needed vacation for us.

What a week/weekend it has been. My mom was here (THANK GOODNESS) to help me get ready for the Pflugerville Pfest show this weekend – a 3 day show that I had to make a ton of inventory for.  I really couldn’t have done it without mom!

This is my set-up out there...here’s to selling a lot!


Then I had Art Bra Saturday night!
Then, Ian and I got on an 8:00 a.m. flight...yes, I needed this vacation!
Here are some fun goodies for your Manic Monday viewing plessure:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
I HAVE to find a stand form like that and make some flags for my craft fairs!!
Pinned Image
Ian LOVES butterflies - we are going to make one of these when we get home!
Hope you have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment