Monday, May 14, 2012

Manic Monday

Wow, seriously is it Monday again??  ALREADY?!?!

Yesterday was a great day - my birthday and mother's day.  I feel so blessed.


Some of my yummy gifts yesterday!  Eric did a FABULOUS job! Mom got me those super cute shoes, and the hole in the ceiling is from a toilet leak upstairs...hey, it can't all be glorious!

Ian graduates from Pre-K today…I am sure I will be a mess here in a bit.

Here is some eye candy for your Monday.


Via
Mom also got me this super cute dress! Yes, I am spoiled! :)


Via
Anthro has this great new line of charms to put on necklaces...so fun!



Via
I really want some of these dish towels...I just don't know if I can spead $16-$24 for a towel?!?!

I hope y'all have a great Monday.  I am editing lots of pictures while at treatment today, so come back tomorrow for lots of new name canvases!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Renee!! Hope you had a beautiful day of celebrating!! What fun {and pretty!} surprises you received!! Happy Monday, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete