Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gift Tags

The winner from yesterday is: Leigh Ann.  Please email me at EmbracingLifeLoveArt@gmail.com

So after I showed my friends a picture of the packing, they gushed about how they want me to make tags for my etsy shop…what do they think I am…a crafting machine?!?! J Maybe they are right!
 I thought I would do a quick tutorial of them for y’all also!
I start with lots of 6X6 paper out of paper packs…I LOVE paper!! I think I might have a small problem with paper hoarding!
Sizzix machine
I use papertrey ink dies…love them!

PAPER!!!



Sizzix Machine loaded up with dies...just lay paper on top and crank out!


Box of yummy goodies!


Yes, I sew paper...ALL the time!

Layer a few strips from you box of goodies


Small paper sack with barlap, strip of paper that was punched and half of dooly

 Finished bag with tag!  SO fun to give! 


For today's drawing, like my Etsy page for a chance to a set of 10 bags and 10 tags!! You will fall in love with using these for little gifts!!  And yes, I will be making some for the etsy shop soon! 
Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I love these. Great scrapbuster. If you do linky parties I'd love for you to stop by Etcetorize to share. (http://etcetorize.blogspot.com). Hope to see you there~

    ReplyDelete