Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Art Bra to benefit BCRC

I am SO excited to be able to be a part of this this year.  I was going to make this bra last year, but other little things got in the way…stupid cancer.
If you live in or around Austin, I STRONGLY recommend you attending this event – it is a super funky, fierce and feminine event to support BCRC.  For more information, check it out here.  If you are interested in donating an item to the silent auction, just let me know!

Here is a glimpse of the art bra I made to model in the event…IT IS SO AWESOME…I can’t wait to be able to show you the whole thing!

I am naming it "Emergence": In philosophy, systems theory, science, and art, emergence is the way complex systems and patterns arise out of a multiplicity of relatively simple interactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment