Monday, April 16, 2012

Manic Monday

I hope y’all had a great weekend – we did! Ian had soccer game and I got my first hair cut since 2008…yes there is a story behind that.  After my hair grew back in 2009, I started staying home with Ian and was never able to fit a hair cut into my day AND my hair girl was all the way downtown.  For some reason I took it upon myself to cut my own hair – it worked like a charm with the way my hair grew back.  This time it is growing back super fine, so there is no way I can cut it myself.
Here is some yummy funness for your Monday.  OH and my mother-in-law told me she has some crocheted strips like on the pillows I showed you last week – whoop, whoop! I will soon be getting some cute pillows!


SO cute.  I will be making one of these for my craft...after I get caught up on pictures!

Pinned Image

I love, Love, LOVE this look!! I have a bunch of old frames - now I just need to find a wall to do this on!


See you tomorrow for Tuesday Teaser!  I have a TON of new pictures to show y'all!  I have my first "show" Wednesday at Ian's school - I am super excited!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea too! I just need you to come decorate my place...I'm not at all crafty or creative. :)

    ReplyDelete